Thursday, June 17, 2010

How many bubblegums do you wish?





Oh boy. Here I go again, overloading myself with "things to do". Not only am I working as a massage therapist two evenings and every other Saturday, I have added to my list of activities lately, and am feeling a little fuzzy-headed! Ah well, all is good when I am occupied and frazzled. I seem to function better when I'm busy.

I am also doing a technical writing project for a company based out of E. that I worked for when I was pregnant. It is a little painstaking at times (verrrry boring work) but I am trying to plug through. Teething has set in with a vengeance, so I'm finding it hard to sit down and get stuff done (why I'm blogging right now when I could be working? Hmm...).

I have OPENED MY OWN BUSINESS!! Yay!! As of this past week, Little Sprout Designs is now open via Facebook. Custom orders can be placed through littlesproutdesigns@gmail.com. I haven't been able to get all of my items up on the page yet, but I've started small - pacifier clips! Some are glittery, some are embellished, and all are just plain cute! Tell your friends...
I'll also have embellished hooded towels, tulle tutus, and flowered hats/headbands by the end of July (hopefully). We'll be participating in the Little Monster's Swap Meet in Spruce Grove in August with fellow mompreneurs Sophie Madison (absolutely gorgeous baby blankets), so keep your eyes peeled!

I don't know if the business will go anywhere, but I am having a blast so far doing it, and Sprout just looks cuter and cuter wearing each new creation. She's a very willing little model - always has a new pose! This is a short blog, because I'm running around trying to get ready before Sprout wakes up and we have errands to complete before I dash off to work tonight. Check out our Facebook page, and make sure you direct anyone you think would be interested!

Keep snoozing, Sprout. Maybe if you sleep through a tooth coming in, it won't be so painful (for both of us!).

xoxoxo
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Cass you are an inspiration to all mommies! I really enjoy reading your blog. Gives me an idea of what I can expect as little Georgia grows and reassurance of my current state of mind and Mama guilt ;)

    Keep going!! xoxo

    Erin

    PS Keep me posted about the Little Monsters Trade Show. I'd love to come out and support :)

    ReplyDelete